Saturday, June 11, 2011

ET Movie Theme Night!

With not much time to plan and not much in funds our Saturday evening had turned into a movie theme night?
You know when you're watching lets say.... Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and you want candy. Well what would you eat if you were planning on watching E.T? Pizza and OF COURSE Reese's Pieces. This was a plan Greg had decided on so off to the shops for our movie theme groceries!
 I remember when this movie came out and remember seeing it in the theaters more then once...I also remember it being played in the theaters for a year! It freaked me out a bit watching the little big eyed alien but quickly fell in love and was crying uncontrollably at the scene when Elliot and ET depart ways :(
 I don't think Mina will remember this movie as well as I did at her age. I'm pretty sure those spots are reserved for movies about high school kids dancing and singing and girls falling madly in love with vampires.
Other theme movie nights in our future include: Breakfast club w/ detention brown bag lunch's (you pick your character), The Godfather trilogy w/ Italian food (cannoli included), Breakfast at Tiffanys where we will eat breakfast and pretend its 5 in the morning in NYC in front of ...you guessed it Tiffanys (aka the couch) and maybe Marie Antoinette tea cakes and debt (just for the girls)!
If I asked what your "Movie Theme Night" would be would you tell me?

M&M was the movies original choice of candy.... but they declined.....*Dorks*  
In the movie Elliot shows ET his Pez dispenser.  I want to say it was a  Boba Fett one. All we had was Hello Kitty...she did fine.

Robb's outfit deserved a pic!


~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment